Welded Mesh Panel for Construction (TS-J90)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $48|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TS-J90
- Hole Shape: Square
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Delivery Details: Within 15 Days After Received Your Deposit
- Transport Package: in Waterproof Paper in Rolls
- Origin: Anping, Hebei, China
- Material: Low-Carbon Iron Wire
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Cages, Decorative Mesh, Sieving Mesh
- Trademark: Tianshun
- Specification: SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 7210300000
Welded Mesh provides a strong and cost effective solution to protect and secure whilst still allowing visibility. It is used in all types of industries including building and agriculture. Welded Mesh has many applications and is available in a wide selection of wire gauges. It can be self color, galvanized before or after manufacture. The wire mesh is available with either square or rectangular holes of varying sizes, and it is electrically welded at each intersection to give maximum strength.
Material: High quality low carbon steel wire or stainless steel wire.
Technics of Processing: Welded Wire Mesh should be divided to three type: Hot-dipped electroplate galvanizing, PVC coated, plastic-soaked.
Characteristics: Welded Wire Mesh have the characteristics of corrosion-resisting and oxidation-resisting.
Usage: Welded Wire Mesh should be used in industry, agriculture, construction, transportation, mine field, lawn, cultivation, profession's guard, decorate, machine protection and etc.
Typical Usages Of Welded Mesh:
1. Security & Safety
2. Barrier fencing
4. Window guards
5. Machine guards
6. Safety guards
7. Ventilator guards
9. Cladding for shelving, racking, screening
10. Provision of internal storage area
11. Pallet making
13. Site protection
14. Safety guards
15. Lathing for exterior and interior rendering
16. Floor screed reinforcement
18. Earth stabilization
19. Scaffold guards